ReFound Makes: The Loving Spoonful's handcrafted jewellery from spoons
2. All beads and end caps are threaded unto the wire and the access wire removed with the side cutters.
3. The end caps are soldered on.
4. The spoon is cut using a disc cutter power tool.
5. The stem of the spoon is bent to receive the chain using cone shaped pliers.
6. The bowl of the spoon is compressed in a machine vice.
7. The beads are glued inside the compressed spoon.
8. The completed pendant with silver plated belcher chain.
Such a simple process, with such elegant results! If you are interested in seeing John's pieces for yourself, or any of ReFound's delightful jewellery and homewares, they are hosting a Christmas drinks party this Thursday with a 10% discount on purchases made that evening.